Uniters Pure - Bad Product

Purchased two leather recliners from Value City Furniture 9/24/2016. Purchased also 5 yr Protection Essentials for Fabric, Leather, and Hard Surfaces...

Recliners are both have peeling leather, blistering leather, leather removed from seat if on recliner....Total run around...call Uniters, No call Value City Furniture, referred back to Uniters, No it's the manufacturers problem... Total Scam Shrug

Uniters Pure - A&P Leather Protector 7 year Limited Warranty Fraud

September 1, 2018 We contacted UnitersPure regarding their warranty for the couch I bought at ASF in 2013. The seating areas and Arms are peeling and flaking off.

They denied the claim stating the warranty did not apply to the seating areas which is completely false. The five claimed items listed on their warranty to be covered (1) Effective 7 years from delivery of new furniture (2) All accidental stains (3) Rips, tears or burns (4) Cracking or Peeling of Top Grain Leather in seating areas (5) Cracking or Peeling of All leather, leather-touch, Bicast, Bonded, & Vinyl in Non-seating areas.

The warranty cost 104.99 according to the original receipt which I still have along with the Leather warranty information that ASF gave me at the time of purchase. Recommend NOT to buy.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uniters Pure - Fraud

I bought an extended warranty for a dining table. The chairs have falling completely apart.

I put in a claim and the denied the claim saying I neglected the chairs. These people are a complete and utter fraud and I wouldn’t advise anyone to purchase their warranty period!!!!

Uniters Pure - *** warranty

United Warranty protection plan are the worst!! Its of no use!

They are in the market to just eat customer's money!! They say no to everything. They are of no help.

Technians don't repair anything.. They are Lazy and have no knowledge.

Uniters Pure - Very upset customer

Turnaround Time

Purchased a leather sofa & chair with the Pure Balance protection, I was told everything would be covered if there was ever a problem. Very wrong.

About 2 years the arm rests began peeling was told it wasn't covered. Then yesterday an accident put a tear in the back of the sofa, not covered!

Uniters Pure - Leather couch

Purchased a very expensive couch from Baer's furniture and bought a very expensive warranty coverage via Uniters available through their store. When the leather color was lifting off the furniture after less than 2 yrs ownership and gentle use, the warranty company refused to cover anything other than "accidental' damage.

Well its certainly accidental that this happened, Baer furniture insisted it was damaged by dog scratches, not true.

They would not help in any way to make good on this couch which is obviously bonded leather. Natuzzi has class action lawsuits against them for faulty products, not known when I purchased this leather furniture.

I would not recommend buying a furniture warranty ever again, save some precious time, money and much aggravation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor and weak warranty, Did not fulfill warranty coverage.

Uniters Pure - We tell you it's covered but not really

Turnaround Time

I had a leather sectional that was discoloring badly. Something had to have been spilled with realizing it.

The brochure shows coverage for bodily fluids, pet stains, accidental spills etc. The tech came out and in his "expert" opinion it was an accumulation of hair oil. If you have that much hair oil you need to clean yourself. They said if I had called as soon as it happened it would be covered.

I asked how would I know to call if I didn't see anything. They explained again that if it's an accumulation it may not show up immediately but an accumulation of anything is not covered. So I asked this question, if someone sweaty sat on the couch and a stain showed up several days later would that be covered. They said no because I didn't call right away.

Again, how do you report something you don't see. Bottom line it was not covered.

We ended up with a store credit where we purchased it but did not receive credit for the warranty that we purchased. Very disappointed.

Review about: Protection Pure Promise.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Uniters Pure - NO interest in living up to the warranty I paid for.

Turnaround Time

Feb 2015 purchased sofa & loveseat set - paid for warranty.

Jan 2018 called about issues in both pieces.

Feb 2018 technician came out and took pictures.

Mar 2018 two emails - one offering cash for love seat {Mar 10}, one denied sofa claim {Mar 9}; said accumulated issues for sofa and I have 30 days to reply. I sent an email to BOTH emails disputing the denial on Mar 31 and have a return email confirming they got my email on Mar 31.

Called several times and spoke with customer service - multiple stories from them last one was on Sat, May 12. She told me they had cancelled the claim due to no response from me. When I told her I have copies of the emails I sent and their confirmation of my dispute within 30 days; she told me I have to call Mon to Fri 8 to 5 and ask for a supervisor. I got an email that day from them with the wrong claim number and comments about a sectional with missing pieces. I replied that I did not purchase a sectional and nothing is missing. NO email back.

Monday, May 14 person called and left voice mail, no further action on my claim. NO reason given and NO help from Steve who called me.

Tues, May 15, I called twice; customer service person demanded my claim # and when I said I was pressed for time because I was at work - I held over 5 minutes both times and NO one picked up.

So once they have the claim number - realize they do not even want to talk with me, I was ignored.

Poor customer service, lies from the people answering the phones and NO interest in paying out for replacement. That is what the warranty is to cover.

Review about: Uniters Pure Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Store credit and they pick up this damaged sofa loveseat set.

I didn't like: How they handled claim, Did not fulfill warranty coverage, Way they treated me or their warranty coverage, Customer service, Supervisors lack of interest in talking with me.

Uniters Pure - Waste of money!!!!!

Do not buy the warranty from Uniters pure. They always have a reason why they cannot service your product.

Its a scam. Save your money!!!

Review about: Uniters Pure Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Uniters Pure - Made in China

Made in China That’s right china furniture is made so cheap compared by what our ancestors new as quality furniture. In the last 30 years as being a service technician I was seeing how cheap furniture as we go home although it looks the same believe It’s junk they want you to buy the extended warranty because in actuality it covers up for price of what they paid upfront for the whole sad so they’re in the plus before you even get it delivered.

There’s a few references , I want you calling any warrantee make sure they understand that you just noticed the issue and also it was accidental regardless of what they say it’s basically you again it’s the goliath warranty corporation on the phone that has an agenda to nullify any warranty that they sell that’s their game that’s what they do it’s hard to screw the consumer as well as screw the companies that they actually sell warranties for them North Carolina are used to be the capital of the United States is far as furniture making but those days are long gone believe me your furniture is handled 15 tile before shows up to your house by subcontractor cares less more about getting out of here and leave in a service tech to finish anything that they’re in such a hurry to do that before you do anything or sign for anything do not sign that you are satisfied make these people take the furniture outside of your home past the threshold so you won’t have it in your house No matter what BS story the delivery teams tell you you be the consumer and don’t except anything that doesn’t look or seem right to you this is just a heads up for the general consumer the days of quality control and people giving I care about putting out a quality product so you’ll be that person and it sticks with this company those days are over buyer beware ,good luck. Repeat do not sign until you’re satisfied at point of delivery if you’re not satisfied have them take it back with them regardless of what they tell you and do not sign anything because in the real world FaceTime get you directly in real time to a manager all paperwork does his delay the whole process so they can use that against you lead you on and on and on and on to the point you lose it