Uniters Pure - Denial urine coverage

1.1
Turnaround Time

I paid over four hundred dollars for their warranty. When needed denied claim for pictures being invalid as they didn't show stain.

Got jerked around for three hours and the next day I called store and customer service said to call back. When I did they had closed the file then they forwarded call to supervisor. Put on hold for about 10 mins. and then again told to leave a message.

The chair had urine stain and they said they couldn't see stain in pic. Liquid stain was not visible. Pads inside two cushions are damaged beyond repair.

Need to be replaced.

All I wanted was for the chair to be cleaned and pads replaced. Not much for a 439.99 dollar charge for a contract that is awful.

Don't waste your money.

Review about: Protection Plans Hancock Moore Chair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Rochelle who handled claim on april 2, 2018.

I didn't like: Way they treated me or their warranty coverage, How they handled claim.

Uniters Pure - They do not honor the warranty.

I purchased a warranty on two leather sofas I bought at Baer's Furniture in West Palm Beach. The warranty states cracking and peeling is covered, but they have denied my claim.

The warranty is for five years, but the peeling occurred after just two years.

Do not buy this warranty, and do not purchase the Futura brand leather at Baer's.

The warranty, called Uniters Pure, was $159. They initially denied my claim, and when I protested, they sent out a technician.

They once again denied the claim. They required me to submit all the documents all over again, although I had already given them everything. They also demanded five more photos.

It's basically a runaround, and they put you through a wringer.

Take your business elsewhere.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I want the warranty honored. Repair or replacing peeling sofa.

Uniters Pure - Worst experience

I purchased the Pure balance plan for my table.. I was told anything ...

scratches, gouges, marks, etc. would be repaired under this plan. Within a year, I called about some minor scratches.. was told they weren't "bad" enough and would not be covered.

Because they were minor, I let it go. Fast forward several years (but well within the 5 years of the warranty) I have a large mark on table, finish was taken off...They sent a person out to take pics, next day I received email saying they would not cover. They used excuse of accumulation of scratches. But it is obvious the spot I'm calling about is one incident..

I sent dispute letter, which was a waste of time. I received letter stating they denied claim due to accumulation of marks, even though I was claiming for 1 mark. Now I will have to pay out of pocket more than 500.00 to get it repaired. I've since seen a lot of other people that have not been paid by this company.

Appears to be a complete waste of money. I would NEVER buy from this company again.

Review about: Uniters Pure Pure Balance Protection Plan.

Reason of review: non payment/repair claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Way they treated me or their warranty coverage, Did not fulfill warranty coverage.

Comments

I purchased an extended warranty for my leather sectional I purchased from Baer's they fell it to you like it's the best thing in the world. Working with Uniters has been a nightmare, I have been waiting for almost 3 months for a piece of wiring to come in, every time I call they are rude and unhelpful.

I will never pay for a useless warranty again. If the part I need is not in in the 12 week window (ridiculous amount of time to wait) Baer's is going to have to give me a brand new sectional leather sofa like they said they would according to the warranty.

Uniters Pure - Buyers please read these REVIEWS be smarter than me!! This warranty is a joke, SAVE your money!!!

1.1
Turnaround Time

Bought furniture at Just Cabinets and store suggested I buy a couch warranty because its so worth having and they cover whatever may happen to the couches. Can not believe I was dumb enough to believe the store and purchase that warranty that is a complete lie (THE STORE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WARRANTY THEY'RE SELLING).

A tiny booklet is provided and there are about 25 points listed that is NOT covered and about 5 things they may cover but with a lot of EXCEPTIONS to it. I still do not understand what is the purpose of your warranty company, complete scam!!! So that was such a waste of money. Bought this almost like 5 years ago.

After about having the couches for six months the couches started to tear like it was happening all over the couches the worse purchase ever (don't have any pets and barely set in the family room to enjoy the couches). Submitting a claim is the worse part, they asked all these details and not able to provide if its even coverable (waste of time) then someone sits down to review your claim and decides if they're denying or covering takes them about 14 days. I am sure that 1 out of million cases they accept the claim and the rest of them are denied and they DO NOT CARE, do not bother disputing the denied claim, the most ridiculous thing ever. The staining that was on couches were denied because Uniters team were able to tell if the pictures were accidental or done on purpose.

The supervisor told me that "pictures can mean a thousand words" that should tell you a lot about their warranty company, they assume and base it of off their imagination. Based on the pictures the tech provided and I submitted to the warranty team, they have made a decision that damages were done on purpose. WORSE warranty ever! Please don't buy it...

safe your money. Even if it is about 400$ for warranty, its so not worth purchasing it and working with their warranty company is horrible, these people need more customer service skills!

PS Wish I knew about these reviews, all 16 of them are negative and only one positive :( how sad that a warranty company can take advantage of their customers because of $$. Don't bother dealing with supervisors, they are helpless and will read off the warranty booklet to you.

Review about: Uniters Pure Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Way they treated me or their warranty coverage.

Uniters Pure - Scammers

I called about a sofa I purchased from Haynes 2 years ago with a 5 year warranty. The Customer service rep was rude and so was the manager I asked to speak to.

My claim was denied because I told them I wasn't sure what the stain was for but I dis know that the same type of stain was covered by the warranty before. They told me that coverage was from the manufacturer warranty, which I don't understand because I called the same number. The stain is on the head rest right where a head rest but because I said I'm not sure what it came from they said they don't cover it and they can play back the tape because I agreed that it was discoloration. Its obviously some kind of hair product because its on the head rest but I don't know what it is.

Both customer services reps were very rude. Don't purchase this warranty, they take your money and then never help.

Review about: Uniters Pure Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Uniters Pure - Poor Warranty Coverage

1.2
Turnaround Time

We bought a 4 piece sectional sofa and the warranty they provide from Uniters in 1/21/2016. The sales man told us it was an excellent warranty that even if our dogs ripped the sofa they would replace it.

In October of 2017 I called Uniters because the bonded leather was starting to peel, plus the plastic plate around the remote buttons had cracked. The sofa was peeling on the seat and the front of the console and front of the armrest. Uniters came out and looked at it and told us it was a manufacturers defect and they would send someone from Value City Furniture out. Value City came out and they told us, yes that is defective but you need to go through the warranty company.

I called the warranty company and again they would not do anything so I called the store manager of the Cuyahoga Store Damien Bay since that is were we purchased it. Damien said that they normally would just replace that section for us but they no longer carried it. He said I could come pick another section our from another sofa, and I said it won't match my sofa. He said your right so you probably won't want to do that.

I told him I spent $2700 on this sofa and you need to replace it for me, he would not do that. He said he would give me the refund on the warranty. What good does the $300 do, I can't buy a new sofa with $300 and I can't afford to buy a new sofa after only owning the current one for 20 months.

I will never shop Value City Furniture again the store and their warranty company don't provide a quality product or service. This was a manufacture defect that neither the Pure/Uniters wanted to cover or Value City, they both left me hanging.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Way they treated me or their warranty coverage.

Uniters Pure - Living Spaces Love Seat Recliner 1 yr old

Turnaround Time

I called Living spaces to see if I could get the underneath cambric repaired on my recliner. They wouldn't do anything because the store 1 year warranty expired two days prior to my phone call.

I purchased the 5 year extended warranty, called them filed a claim and they won't fix it, said it was because I didn't call with 10 days of the ripping of the fabric, Lord I'm 63 yrs old I don't crawl down on the floor looking at the inside of the recliner every day.

I notice the foam on the carpet an then I tried to get down and look at it. They are the worst company in the world , I will never buy anything from Living Spaces again and will Never by a stupid extended warranty an waist my money of the Service USA VIP Protection Plan

Review about: Recliner From Living Spaces.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uniters Pure - Value City Furnture Pure Promise Warranty

Value City Furniture Pure Promise Warranty is a scam. They promise you that everything is cover WHY PROTECTION?

The Most Common Accidents: Rips and Tears on Fabric & Leather Tools in back pocket Keys Kids Toys Burns on Fabric and Leather Cigarettes Candles Heaters Punctures on Fabric & Leather Keys Pens/Pencils Kids Toys Scissors Structural Damages Frame Breakage/Separation Joint Failure Breakage of Glass and Mirrors However the fine print in the contract denies most everything. The claim has to be reported with in 15 days of the occurrence. Do not tell them it has been longer they will deny it. If the rip or tear is cause by an animal they will deny it, if the fabric fail due to wear they will deny it.

The list goes on and on! Do not buy this!!!!

Review about: Value City Furniture Customer Care.

Uniters Pure - Uniters stain remover excellent work like a miracle

Wow, excellent job, It work like a miracle. Really love this.

Review about: The Uniters Stain Remover.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Uniters Pure - Worst watt entry you could buy

I bought a leather sofa dule loveset and chair at Christmas my husband had a box that had a staple in the bottom didn't no at the time until the damaged was done I called and they sent a teck out he was on the phone the whole time with a wife are girlfriend I tried to explain how this happened he wasn't hearing me at all he took picture and I got a letter saying it doesn't warranty scratches are cracks so now it is ripping and they want help me at all this is the worst warranty I am going social media to let everyone no please don't go with this company they are a rip off its a waste of money